Piper Arrow Show Variants
1981 Piper Arrow IV Highly Sought After NON-Turbo Arrow IV
Well maintained Aircraft, all AD's and Service adhered to and brought current in 2016. Always kept in hangar, T-tail Arrow. Full logs Just back from shop, complete lower half and a new performance prop. just short of a full overhaul. Fresh annual.
Contact Lance: email@example.com
1977 Piper Arrow III Low Time, Garmin 430 w/ WAAS, Auto Pilot, and Recent Annual.
The prior owner of the aircraft believed that the aircraft was damaged in a storm back in the
early 80's. No repairs can be found in the logbooks and no record of damage could be found in the FAA
records. The buyer is expected to pay its own due diligence to determine whether this is the case. The
aircraft is sold as-is, where-is.
• Annual Inspection complied with June 2014.
• Compressions at last annual: 73 / 70 / 66 / 60 / 70 / 67
• Part 91 207(d) ELT Battery Replacement complied with June of 2014.
• Part 91 411 Pitot Static Check complied with: April 2013.
• Part 91.413 ATC Transponder Check complied with: April 2013.
• Completely new exhaust system recently installed.
1974 Piper Arrow II Very good start and having a Porsche style interior
This is a very good aircraft, one of the cheapest on the market. Having a new interior redone with good quality leather. This has cost 6500$. Always has been well maintained. Annual is du . Ext pain is 50% . No damage history. This is a great aircraft, good speed and low cost. Easy to fly.
1977 Piper Turbo Arrow III
No damage history. Annual completed 05/14, all AD's complied with.